Prevent pesticides from entering your body by:
- Following directions and/or signs about keeping out of treated or restricted areas.
- Washing before eating, drinking, using chewing gum or tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Wearing work clothing that protects the body from pesticide residues.
- Washing/showering with soap and water, shampooing hair and putting on clean clothes after work.
- Washing work clothes separately from other clothes before wearing them again.
- Washing immediately in the nearest clean water if pesticides are spilled or sprayed on the body and, as soon as possible, showering, shampooing, and changing into clean clothes.