Take Care of you in 2020
January 17, 2020 by Lisa Nickolite
Whatever your resolutions are for 2020, be sure to make your annual wellness appointment for you and everyone in your family.
Annual wellness checks helps your PCP to determine the general status of your health. The exam also gives you a chance to talk to them about any ongoing pain or symptoms that you’re experiencing or any other health concerns that you might have.
A physical examination is recommended at least once a year, especially in people over the age of 50. These exams are used to:
- check for possible diseases so they can be treated early
- identify any issues that may become medical concerns in the future
- update necessary immunizations
- ensure that you are maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine
- build a relationship with your PCP